Artists Registration Policy
Terms & Conditions for Artist
· Artist is requested to intimate and upload their creations to exibitart.com through the form that is provided to them by email.
· The artist is required to provide the required details about the art work in true manner so that we can give authentic details about the art work in the website and in return have good customer satisfaction.
· The artist will provide the price of his painting. The artist is free to take into account his tax liabilities (if any). On the price put by artist exibitart.com adds a percentage as processing charges and then the final price is put on the website.This commission of exibitart.com is for various reasons like maintaining the website, running the business, promotions and profit.
· The artist is required to send 2-3 good quality photographs of the artwork from which one will be picked and displayed in the website.
· It is to be understood that photographs will have no re-processing of any form by any software like Photoshop etc., it will also not have any camera effect. It should be a simple good quality photograph of the art work. Any tampering of photograph will mislead the customer and will create false expectation.
· The photograph of the art work to be sent to us on firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment or upload it to a given link sent to your mail.
· The photographs should of bit large file size say at least 2 - 4 MB so that maximum details are fetched.
· If the uploaded photograph is not found appropriate then artist may be asked to re-upload photograph.
Delivery and Payment
· After receiving the order from the customer, the concerned artist will receive a notification by email and SMS. Apart from that the artist will also receive a call from our sales executive.
· The artist is required to deliver the ordered art piece to customer directly in the shortest period of time.
· The artist is required to engage only reputed courier services like Bluedart, DTDC etc. to ensure proper, safe and faster delivery. For packaging we will instruct the artist accordingly, normally non-framed canvas is rolled and put in PVC pipes and shipped.
· We will provide a printed sheet wrapper to be used while packaging.
· If the artist does not possess the 1st piece of the art work then the artist is required to hand paint and reproduce the same artwork again. It is to be remembered that we sell only hand painted artwork.
· While reproducing the artwork by hand paint the artist need to take care that it is same as the photograph of the art work that is available in the website. Any deviation from it will increase the chance of the art work getting rejected by the customer.
· If the art work is rejected then customer sends it back to the sender's address (in this case artist) and subsequently the artist does not receive any money from exibitart.com in this regard.
· The customer has one week time from the date of receipt of the art piece to return it with valid reasons i.e. art piece received in damaged condition or not matching with the photograph of the art piece in exibitart.com.
· Upon successful delivery to the customer and after one week of wait period of return, the artist is liable to get his payment. the payment will be remitted to the provided bank account details by the artist during creation of his profile through check, Bank Transfer as desired by artist.
· We expect that before sending the art work to the customer, the artist confirms with Exibit Art about the finished painting and its packaging.